Monday, September 29, 2014

for the love of old friends

It's official.  I'll be going to Oklahoma in two weeks for one of my best friend's little sister's wedding.  I seriously can't even put into words how excited I am!

It's been a hot minute since I've seen Kate, and about twice as long since I've seen the bride-to-be.  But I'm proud to say that I was one of the first to be contacted about this wedding...she requested for me to make her invitations, and I happily said YES!


I admit I was skeptical about stripes, but I was so happy with the end product.
Of course, I'll be taking my camera and snapping some photos of the wedding and the sweet, getting-ready excitement.  Kate has also asked me to do some family photos for her, which I'm also super excited about.  

Now, if I could just find a dress to wear, I would be over the moon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment